Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Series 3 Poster 3 - Trixianna

My dear friend Trixianna, who also is the Club Manager of Hard Core, met me in my office early one morning to give me a status report on the club.  Trix does an awesome job keeping the club busy and fun.

Trix knows how much she turns me on.  She also knows that I fully support sexual harassment in the workplace.  So it wasn't long before she stripped us both down and pushed me to the floor.

Knowing I had to leave for work soon, Trix made sure that my day started off the best way possible...

Trix tackles Hard and starts his day off right...

We fucked hard and fast, knowing time was short...

Trix definitely knows how to keep her boss happy...

I was late for work.  I didn't care.  Trix is worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment