Thursday, October 7, 2010

Series 3 Poster 6 - Lusciouspink

For those of you who may be unaware, I own the Hard Core Sex and Strip Club.  Hard Core is not like most clubs in SL.  There are no restrictions.  Anything goes, and nothing is too naughty for Hard Core.  Sexual Harassment is expected, and sex with the manager (the beautiful Trixianna Saenz) or owner (Me) is encouraged.

One of the few benefits of owning a strip club is that you are constantly surrounded by sexy young women who are eager to please.  Lusciouspink is one of my dancers, and she came to my office to see if the boss needed anything, and I stress "Anything".  Before I could even say "Hi", her clothes had hit the floor and she was in my arms...


Luscious demonstrating her commendable work ethic...

Grabbing her hips and easing my cock inside...

Grabbing her hair for more traction...

Watching those ass cheeks bounce with every thrust...

Luscious making sure the Boss gets what he wants...

Her curvy body took a good hard pounding...

Spanking her lily-white ass until it glowed bright red...

Riding this lovely young dancer hard and fast...

Getting ready to violate that ass as she offers it to me...

Brutally taking her tight little hole until I filled it with cum...

No comments:

Post a Comment